Monday 21 September 2009

i love Singapore...

wakaka.
tdy is 20092009 lea..........
c'mon tat day is 090909 and tdy is 20092009..^^
nway,tats cool =}

and i went sgp yesterday and bek again.
went to the ion orchard~
thr is so so so leng d lorrrh~~~


my dearest dad & mum bought me a branded bag.
thx to both of u and i love u.(Louis Vuitton-Neverfull)


tis is my 1st LV bag lorh.=)

*

i went sgp by train.
i love it so much.
u can always hear the voice
'king kong king kong'.

lol


i was juz wonderin bout y the whole m'sia only gt 2 lv outlet.
1-starhil
2-klcc


but in sgp,totally diff lor.
whrever u go,u can c lv outlet.
even in hotel ~

i love the raffles hotel deeply.
thr gt tiffany,LV,rolex............etc~
its hard to find a hotel like tis in m'sia!!





*
i wan any tiffany's things.
i wan the samsung camera.
i wan the apple macboOk.
i wan the prada phone.




``im always crazy in tis kind of thing
plz,my b'day is coming...
haha=)




i shocked whn my bro told me tat
the author of crayon shin chan did not return frm hikin.
and shin chan will not come out the new episode le.
OMG.



@@

No comments:

Post a Comment