Friday 4 December 2009

Went Malacca Again & again...

Ohhh...i went malcca at least 3 times this & last week.
Damn sienz.
1st time i went,i watch ninja assassin ALONE.
Yikes.The 1st time i watch a movie ALONE.
i hate to be alone,btw.


i will be ALONE that time because my parents wanna to watch 2012.
And i watched it with my sistasss .




the 2nd time,i went for an appointment at the dentist's.
the dentist,old 1..went somewhere else.
and his son took his place.*His son is a dentist also larh.
His son is handsome..anyway!
He was so talkative..and make the situation so Em-bRa-ssing.
Could u imagine when u open ur mouth,and u try to answer question~
it must be so uglyyyy~eww
=P






forget all that....
today,i went there again.
Actually,i got a plan to go yamcha with my sistas.
but cancelled because we got a Leo Meeting tomorrow.
As we planning to yamcha after the meeting.
=)




and today,i watched movie again.
I watched twilight saga: New Moon!
O.M.G
the vampire..the handsome vampire..
really really turn me on!
and the love story..
i love it.

my parents dont like it.

especially my mum,because she wanna buy something.
But i said i wanna watch movie.
So ....lorh~




the vampire kissed his gf.
O.M.G~
i wish i am the girl.
lols.


although my mum don like the movie,she agree that Robert Pattinson is handsome!
LOL.
really..my mum wont lie.(so am i)
He really really handsome & sexy.




i gotta stop talking bout him.
If not,people might thinking i am kinda 'fat hao'.

^^





see,after my blog become private.
I can write more then before!!
Rocks!






bye.my blog.miss ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment