Saturday 16 January 2010

bzbzbzbzbzbzbz

Busy!!!
i spendin all my time on TUITION ,TUITION 'N' TUITION!
Tats why i hv been so long time din on9.
n i din blog for so long time~


so,hi everybody`
after the beginnin of new term,i din blog and i seldom on9.
Obviously,i got a long time din touch my lappy`
tsk`


nothing special with my school life..
i quite the librarian job,and i wearin the normal uniform just like everybody wears.
and today,the super duper ''hak yan zang'' teacher..
Took away my nameTAG~
waliuuu...
muahaha,because i wore the librarian nametag`
every teacher saw my nametag,but they din take any action wad.
cehh```
tsk tsk tsk


and i hurt my leg today.
it's bleedin lea.
T.T






now 2:26.
i should on the bed..


good nite world.
tq for viewin my blog.
xx
oo

No comments:

Post a Comment