Wednesday 9 June 2010

o.o

i always hate those "flat" hair.
no matter who the hell is it.


my hair is always so MESSY.
those who really know me,they know it.
i cant let my hair "flat".
i always want a bouffant.
NOT FLAT.NOT FLAT.


haha,i had made a fucking bad decision.
i gt my hair permed.
What do you think?
when i looked in the mirror when finish perm-ing,
i shoutoutloud.
UGLY LIKE HELL.
i was like going crazy.mad."qi xiao".
no kiddin,really ugly.




i dont even dare to take a pic and upload to my own blog.
mama-ahh~
how?
am goin to ipoh.the leo forum on tis fri.
LOL.



aikz.
and the hair is damn damn damn ugly.
i asked my dad.
am i leng?
ya.
how old am i look nw?
20++
o.O


i swear i wil think over and over again before doin such a big change.
argh!
GREAT REGRET!



No comments:

Post a Comment