Friday 17 September 2010

Raya Break !

hello hello babe :D
im home!!!
beautiful sunshine,beach gives me tan~
so,yeah..im tanned.

tanned!


time flies so damn fast huh..especially wonderful time.
the time that you may enjoy ur life,flies faster.
yes?
i dont care ur answer,but my answer is absolutely YES!


7days in Thailand,no one knows me.
sometimes,i enjoy when no one knows me and i can do wadeva i want.


in that trip,got many cute fatties. 
got 小胖,小胖胖 and pui-kia~
LOL.
and they dunno my name as well.
they called me "siami" or in hokkien "heh-bi".
i dunno why they call me that,but i answered 'em everytime they called me.
too bad,i never take photos with them.


i did sms my friends when im in Thailand.
When coming b to M'sia,one guy told me 1 txt msg -RM 3.
i was like WTH? i thought it's RM 1.
when the bill comes,sure i will yell out loud~~~


i got so many scars on my legs and hands.
and badly OH-Nchi on my back.

racing car is fun,and i got into car accident.
i got into the tyress at the roadside.
aikz..kesian~
yet,i can get 4th in that car racing :D
so pandai horrr~~




imma take off my braces in this weekend.
when re-open school,there will be a brand new Weinnie!
yeepie :)







No comments:

Post a Comment