Saturday 16 July 2011

BLUEEE :(

Okay..i know..i know it has been a very long time since last time i update my blogiee.
So,big HI and welcome to people out there :)


I always thought that i would get used the life here one day.
Well,it's just what am thinking,never see it happen in the real life.
HOMESICK KILLED ME to the hell!!!
Im DEAD because of homesick,man!
o0o


You maybe thinking that Spore and Msia is so fucking near,why not i go back every weekend?!
But then every freakin weekend i got something to do :(
DAMN!


Now is the 2nd week after the holidays.
I did go back during last holidays but yeahhh...I MISS HOME NOW!



freaking blue now 
T.T


It shows what..?
It simply shows that im da HOMEGIRL!宅女!
I need a home,the real home...with my Dad & Mom :)




I MISS MY DADDY MOMMY VERY BERRY BERY MUCHIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment