Tuesday 23 August 2011

STGCC

My brother,my beloved eldest brother is kinda crazy over toys!
HOT TOYS!

And yeah,that was a toys exhibition in Suntec Singapore.
STGCC- Singapore Toy,Game & Comic Convention
He asked me for a favor..help him buy the limited exclusive toys.


And what happened in HK,Taiwan was frighten us
People overnight there for more than 2 days!!
OMFG,just for TOYS -.-



Okay well well..i promised to help my brother.
And guess what,i really overnight outside the convention centre!!

something 讲出去都没有人信 which is me and one of my friends,we try to hide inside the centre.
as in the centre has a lot of security guards and yeah..no one can be inside the centre after they closed.
We found a place and thought we're gonna stay there....
MD,in the middle of the night,one security guard pop out and switch on the light!
LMAO,he was shocked when he saw us.
then we were chased out -.-


cut all the crap and yeah,im the 2nd in the long long Q!


2 sets of exclusive HOT TOYS!

Get the limited purchase coupon :\



wooohooo :)



blogged,
Weinnie


No comments:

Post a Comment