Saturday 12 November 2011

18th Birthday :)



My bloggie just say "Welcome Back,Master " to me :D
i can't remember when is the last post posted~but yeah..long ago.......
Hello Hellooooooo...baby you call i can't hear a thing.


Yesh Yesh,i missed out something important and i should have blog about it on that day or the next day,
MY 18th Birthday
well,thats boring...
that day just passed like a normal weekday although it's on saturday :\

no cake no present on that day!
but earlier birthday cake from Alice and the gang~

celebrated halloween with Nickson & Lam in Clarke Quay.

cute portrait painting of mine from kuan hua :)

and yeah..a very sweet n useful present from Yanting~

Awhh..and thanks to my family.
I got my super early birthday present months ago, D bag from my parents.
And my brothers



Arghh..i thought thats gonna be a long day but it's not :(
i emo-ed on my birthday T.T




Anyway,I'm legal 18 now.
But for me that's not really a big changes for me.
Im still the same.
I don't buy cigarette 
i don't drink alcohol
i don't go clubbing
i.....yeah :) am single still.
LOL.



Thanks to people who remember my birthday and wished me on FB,twitter or text.
i really appreciated it :)




loves,
weinnie






1 comment: