Saturday 31 December 2011

2011

31.12.2011
Last day of 2011.


HAPPY NEW YEAR,EVERYBODY!




along this year,i realize how much i love my mom and dad.

people say, 身在福中不知福

but now i know!!!

i realize how much i love to spend my time with my lovely mom and dad.
thats why i had a bad homesick in sg where they're not by my side.
but i do appreciate that i have my brothers with me over there.
:)

love you all

a lot of people like to ask question like
哇,只有一个女儿,爸妈一定很疼你吧?
hello.....of course  parents do love their children right?!
and i love them too
-.-

then 
哇,那么多哥哥,哥哥一定很疼你吧?
LOL.kai wan xiao, of course they do! Because so am i !
:D


Anyway, say bye to 2011 and welcome 2012.

2011,you're wonderful and awesome.
You will definitely be missed !


2012,i hope you're a happy and fulfilling new year :)

Happy New Year and wishing all of you and me a joy, happiness and blessings in 2012.






heng ah! huat ah! 

heee xD






Blogged,
Weinnie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment