Wednesday 11 January 2012

Yummyy~~

I blogged too little last year.
And i thought i would stop blogging one day.
Somehow, there's a super force behind me
pushing me 
makes me to blog.


Don't think it's somebody or whoever
Yeah, it's somebody la actually
She's cool.She's awesome.She's a good blogger
hmm..she brings me back the power of blogging
okay,too much for her xD
Ask me who is she,then i will tell~
lol






This is the best BK i have ever been.
The environment...the decorations..the lightnings...the sofa or the couch..
I just like it too much!!


eh heh, this is the burger I'm eating.
Chick'N Grill
Niceeeee..yummyy!


the sofa :)







My dai lou :)


He's the one who brings me there.


and why this BK is different?


they do the burger right in front of YOU!
kinda like Subway style :)




After this, i had alcohol ice-cream
OMG,it is superb!
Alcohol? LIKE!
Ice cream? LIKE!
then this one definitely...ahhh! yummy!




Don't judge don't judge,never judge an ice cream by its look.
The left one is rum rum raisin and the right one is tiramisu. Both are with alcohol.


Be happy if we ask, it means you look young!!!

After the alcohol ice cream,they got other flavor thats without alcohol.
Here we go, the pistachio's.
Yummy!!!



Will definitely be there again and try out the others flavor.
TMD too delicious and i can't help :x ME GUSTA!




I know I'm fat :|




lalala


...
..
.








Tataaaaa :P




Loves,
Weinnie

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, rum and raisins are my fav though and sure I don't get drunk with it but the taste is simply yummy.

    ReplyDelete