Sunday 6 May 2012

what happened to me...

not in the mood lately........



but i think I'm good in faking...faking a smile...happy...very happy.
but I'm not.


today morning, really 崩溃 lo.
crying in the dream until i wake up.

fell asleep while whatsapp-ing with ah lam.
such a good person to talk to...when i don't really have a friend.


a friend is not a friend.
从前的..........aiks,i dont wanna talk about that.
i know i was wrong,i never tell but what if i tell, would you feel better?
i don't think so.thats why i keep it to myself.........
but mother faaaker u found it out yourself and u got hurt.or you don't, idk :\
but I'm sorry.



money ah money....
i got loads of thing to do...to buy..to spend..

money asyik tak cukup duh!

:(






BE POSITIVE,i told myself.













1 comment:

  1. hi my other weinnie. be positive in life. i also hav tons of things on my wish-list waiting to be fulfilled. hehe.

    ReplyDelete