Tuesday 27 November 2012

:)

Hello bloggie,

i smell xmas...isnt it christmas' smell?!
oh well well, christmas is around the corner people!




Christmas song is playing everywhere.

Christmas trees everywhere.

Christmas sales everywhere!!!


-
However, this coming christmas suppose to be sweet,memorable and lovely.
the 1st christmas with my love, oh yeah!

Somehow, i will not be in Singapore on this special day.
I will be away.......i think miles away is good for us,
because singapore is small and too near, everyone is living too near.

I felt touch, when i was filling up the VISA application form..
My boy was beside me, murmuring......complaining....grumpling...
he's like, 不要去可以吗?times 10000000!!!

he keep repeating and too bad what is decided is decided,my dear

i understand, i feel sad for couldn't celebrate w him too
however, it can be a small test for us?
*think positive*


when apart, I WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH WILL YOU MISS ME!
hehehe




in case you dont know i will definitely miss you when i got there!


blogged,
weinnie 




No comments:

Post a Comment