Sunday 2 June 2013

Random post

OMG, i cannot believe that it was few months ago last i update my blog.


*dusty dusty*


-

Well, im very busy...but have no idea busy for what!
I do things on the very last minute whereby i have time to do it just that i refused to.
WHY!!!

So lazyyy recently, can i just stay at home and do nothing??!!
you know, i know, we all know the answer is a BIG NO!



Next week is a super busy week :(
I need to study, need to do all the assignments and everything...
why semua letak dalam the same week?!

VERY STRESSSSFUL Okay?


I gained a lot of weight and i put the blame of all the homework.

When i feel stress, i cut myself....

a piece of cake :)



 This is thousands years ago, when gain weight is a good sign!


 im fat! fei po fei po fei du du.....



>.<"



Thats all from me and chaos~~~


...

Blogged by Fei Po

Will come back here more often *pinky promise*

No comments:

Post a Comment