Friday 14 February 2014

End of Poly Life // Valentine's Day =^● ⋏ ●^=


Photos are all so blur because we got a lousy photographer that never say 1.2.3 and like to spam photos. 
x.x

Okay la, the photographer is forgiven cause at least we got one that is not BLURRR :D





Next, we have the group photo of all that attend the last lesson ever in Nanyang Polytechnic.
LMAO


Pathetic right? A class of 20 over people and now left w/ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.....Yeah only 7!

-


My 3 years life in NYP is so different from those locals, i 离乡背井 to come here and study.
I have to go through things like serious homesick and all.
And there is only 2 international students in my class :D

There was one time when everyone get a certificate of blablabla...sounds very useful and powerful but my Cambodian classmate and i did not receive it. Teacher said everyone who passed the whatever test will get the cert. And so, we went to the teacher, thinking that we maybe failed the test or something and we found out that the certificate is only for SPR and PR. (;¬_¬) 歧视我们噢~

Pity two of us.

Throughout this 3 years in Singapore, i'm thankful as i met all the nice people who willing to help me along and continue helping me till today. Especially my parents who paid for the tuition fees and my living costs here. Argh! Sorry that I have been spending so much. But i did tried to control myself in the first year in SG, although i failed. 

-

Today is Valentine's day and yeah..3 years in SG, I'm never alone in this day, and i hope it continue this way.
I cherished everyone who celebrate v-day, birthday and all special day with me. Thank you.
:') 

=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
i checked in using 4sq last night in a dessert bar with my boyfie and guess what..
haha, 4sq told me that last time in Feb '12 i was in ........... okay, then it reminds me of the valentine's day dinner with him (p/s: not my boyfie) the him that lost contact with me. I wonder how he's doing and yeah :)






Anyway, i wish everyone a great future ahead and have a sweet valentine's day!( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈ॢ)・*♡
Last but not least, Happy Chap Go Mei :) 


Going to Avril Lavigne's concert tomorrow!!!! HUURAY!!







xo

No comments:

Post a Comment