Saturday 10 July 2010

FEAR!!!!


i cried so badly eh,yesterday.
it's friday,as usual..before goin to school..
i had my breakfast and all that.
before wearin my school's shoes,i will knock or maybe touch my shoes.
in case got something inside.><"
hee~~~

and yesterday,i did all that as usual larh.
As i wearing the shoes,i feel something inside.
i thought it was my shoelace.
goddamn it..it was the thing i most afraid of!!!!
LIZARD!!!!
i can feel it's moving u know?!
shit-man!
i take off my shoes and the thing jumped out.


grrrr!!!i shouted.i yelled.i cried out.
and my neighbours came out.
oh-my-fucking-god!
it scared me~~!!!!
i cried all the way from my house to school.


i refused to wear my shoes eh.
LOL.
don ask me y i fear lizard,that's no reason
i've always been afraid of it.Since im born.

有它的地方,没有我~

that's what i want to say.








I SWEAR I WILL NEFERRR EFFERRR FORGET IT.
THOSE WHO REALLY KNOW ME,THEY KNOW HOW MUCH I FEAR LIZARD.!
so..
screw you,lizard!



No comments:

Post a Comment