Saturday 17 July 2010

♥ ♥

it's a great great great day!!!

1st,i saw he n she AGAIN``
lols,this reminds me that last time i saw them at the same place..
and after that ,they broke up.
oh..now they 're together again...
good good~ i ZHU FU u 2.

lalala....
2nd,ammmm ammm ammmm....
it was a coincidence that both of us 're stayin in YAYASAN.
muahaha..he's a very cute guy..really~
he can speak chinese..this is funny ,man!!


And bout the PLKL hor..
i wanted to check it,but my mummy ask me not to do that.
and my super super caring sista DEAR CAROL helped me to check ..
muahaha..lucikly it's a MAAF! if it's a TAHNIAH! i think im crying now,not blogging.
However,i'd say RIBUAN TERIMA KASIH to her...thank you so muchie.♥ you!
HEY MAN,I AM NOT SELECTED!!!
wuuhuu^^




No comments:

Post a Comment