Saturday 30 October 2010

Happy 17th Birthday To Myself

I was 16 yesterday,17 today.
Amazing huh?
1st of all,Happy Birthday To Myself.
lol


HAHAHA,im deceived by 'em in school.
actually they bought me bday cake
lalala..i laughed and i cried at the same time.
gam dong lar. T.T
after that,we watched the video 2gether in the computer room.
the video is awesome,thank you my friends.
muacks,SMILE with hitam punye gigi :D


the birthday present i received.
i really appreciate it.
Dear Carol bought me roses,BioNet bought me sunflowers.
Both are my favourite flower.
And Dear CheeHui bought me bearbear

it's sweet and touching when i got the card made by Kuan Hua.
nehh..that one got lenglui's picture infront that one lu.
thank you.




Dear CheeHui,thx ♥

by Kuan Hua.

roses and sunflowers.


And Happy Birthday to all the October Babies :)
PeiKee,Carol,Me,WeiQ

Not a year older but a year better :D

once again,Thanks Everybody.


lastly,it's a totally sweet birthday.





loves,
Weinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment