Monday 1 November 2010

Friends'ship.

I ♥ you,You ♥ me.
We are one big family.
dadadadadadadadada~~~
I ♥ you,You ♥ me.
We are happy family.
dadadadadadadadada~~


We sang and recorded it.
And,you know what?we set it as ringtone :)
Went to Jing Ru 's house just now.
And maybe we cried so badly,and im feeling not so well now.

taken 1 panadol activeFast.
I hope it helps.

I dont want to graduate.
I want to continue study Form 5,can?!
of course i know the answer.
But i really really "seh bu de" my fellow friends.
I Love to be with them.

Together we laugh and we cry.
The laughter..the tears.
I saved 'em all in my heart and forever and ever wont erase it.


Time...
can you walk ?dont fly.
The clock is tik-tokkin and the days that we can get together is lesser.
Promise me that after SPM,we will laugh together or cry together like what we used to do.



Friends,I love you all.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment