Thursday 4 November 2010

NOT FOR YOU!!!

Just back from KL.
woot~
 bought lots of things.


Daddy bought me one lar,ok??im just a student..got no money ><"
lol
I only wear Levi's.
But not for this time.
:)


Ini limited edition.
So funny.Everything limited limited limited.
But sometimes,limited can be 99999999 or 999999999999.
Right?also limited wad.
LMAO~


Bought a new camera,but mommy said not for me.
said i always buy things,spend money.
blablabla...
and she said,6As in SPM then she will give me that camera.
wow..
the very first time that i need to get something with T & C.
*terms and conditions.
Maybe you can say that my parents dote on me or maybe spoil me.
i dont mind..because who cares a fucker's mouth?!



And bought a new bag,but not for me also.
But mommy said,if i want..she would lend me.
See?LEND ME!!!
not for me..!



Beli manyak barang,but all NOT FOR ME!
no choice,i got no money.
who?who wanna give me money?Without T & C?!
argh!I need to earn $$


My brother used to say,有钱就实在.
Agreed~
*money money money,must be funny..
it's a rich men world.



-
I ♥ Ke$ha.
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment