Wednesday 10 November 2010

Facebook-free

Cant find me in Facebook?
Nothing's wrong with that.
I deactivated my account.


Why?
Hmm..just wanna get FACEBOOK-free weeks before SPM.
But it doesnt changes my life.
I still tweet and blog.
lol


SPM is approaching..
12 days to go.
for me,12 days is not enough for reading a story book.
And i havent do revision.
See?This is what people call B.R.A.V.E!
IM brave enough.
LAME~


I will do my very best,by the way.
Thanks Dear Kuan Hua for the "gambateh" card.
It's so sweet.
thanks ♥



I really really need a license,a car license.
Cos so far i cant find a man that i can rely on,except my family.
I want to be independent.
Like how can I go back home from school,if my parents are busy.
HOW?
When i dunno how,then i want a car license NOW!
btw,i havent get the undang test.
Or maybe that's a man who's willing to be my driver?!
ohh..no.no way.
i know 1 man who is willing to do so,the only man.
MY LOVELY DAD.



Thanks for reading.
xoxo





blogged,



No comments:

Post a Comment