Sunday 24 April 2011

Saturday's Night ROCKS!

Had dinner with friends yesterday.
And first of all,it was wonderful sial.
went to Beach Cabana :)


And dengdeng...
CABANA SPICY SAUSAGES.



-
We adjourned from this dinner place to Eski Bar.
The place should be 4degrees of cold,but yesterday..dunno why..
NOT COLD AT ALL.
It feels like only 22degrees or something.

I ordered a tequila POP and the rest they got beer :)
After a tequila POP! then i drink some beer also..it taste not nice after my tequila,so..we ordered a WATER FLOW!!
LMAO.

Im not sure the drink is called Water Flow,anyway.
But there's FIRE!
And we need to drink it with straw :P
I was totally drunk after finish it.


ugly sialllll....LOL.


Before going back ,i vomited in front of the bar.
And yeah..slept inside the cab and vomit again when reach home.
MISERABLE!!


But anyway..i enjoy going to the bar.
Woohooo~~~
And i know i should never drink so much..
-

 And thanks for my family.
I got all the things i need from SEGAMAT!
Sweet daooo!haha..
Y'all.
And to my nephew and nieces,GUGU u all.
Muacks.

-
Blogged,
Weinnie








No comments:

Post a Comment