Thursday 21 April 2011

So called RANDOM POST!

GOSHH~~
Look at my not-so-sexy tongue.
It's bleeding.

Muahaha....i hate the taste of my blood,btw.
And yea,it bleeds because the tongue very naughty and the retainer just bite it!haha.funny sial.


I dunno why im so blue lately.
I even cry..not cry,should be tears fallin when my classmates are doing their self intro presentation.
Because they all talked about their family and siblings thingy.
I miss my family very berry muchie.
Thats why i just x boleh tahan.
And im very lucky coz most of them..they come from a not-so-perfect family.They did quarrel with their parents.
And yeah..i dint.i just complaint too much,sometimesss...yeah :P


-
Today's 21st Apr.I should be in the concert.
Justin Bieber's.
But sadly,im not :(




tomorrow no school..then i have nothing to do :D
Anyone?Hang Out?hahasss......><"




randomly blogged by,
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment