Wednesday 8 February 2012

Hello babe, Happy Valentine's Day!




Jesus......
God god god..
it's so funny!!!!



One day in the future,imma ask my boy to do that for me toooo!
LOL.
I want i want i wantttt...no matter what.
Just make my face as ugly as someone's ass,i don't care as long as i feel good and happy!
hahaha


Watch the video until the end,then you will found out how brilliant we girls are!
i mean those who put on make up.
For me,i hardly put on make up..
If i was to put my make up on,i do only for eyes..not on my face 
-.-


And yeshh, valentine's day is right at the corner.
seriously,i don't think i won't be asked for a date :\
Somehow it reminds me on last year valentine's.
There were people who blessed me with roses,chocolates...necklace...i don't rmb!
Ma la,i don't think i will get any present this time.
pity me.

Ahh gorgor..ahh baba..ahh mommy.....valentine's day lea,buy me present :P
muahahaha...

Happy Valentine's Day,people :)





Nways,i having another test tomorrow.
MS EXCEL,arghHhHH~



So please wish me luck and knock on wood.
heihei :B




Much love,
Weinnie
Einniew


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine

    and

    Good luck for your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha no worries, I'm getting nothing from my new BF as well hump :(

    ReplyDelete