Saturday 25 February 2012

ngam cham ><"



awh..kinda love this song.
i miss all my friends :(

Idk why..there's a trend in segamat...a culture or whatever shit.
Most of the segamatians study overseas or out-station.

Well,I'm having a long holidays now......hmmm :|
finish w the 1st year,am looking forward the 2nd year~hopefully can get in the course i want.
*finger-crossed*

Oh yeah, almost every teenagers in segamat further their studies overseas or out-station!!
I'm serious,right after secondary school.
And now I'm in segamat and i stay at home everyday for nothing.
Eat..sleep...series..and repeat.

where are you all?!
where is all my friends?!



Was driving around Segamat this afternoon...........bored to the max!
okay, there's domino pizza in segamat now! Finally!
maybe should call for delivery one day :D

im so bored and i don't want to watch movie alone okay?
lol




PLEASE COME B,MY FRIENDSSSSS....
I MISS YOU ALLL~~~~




1 comment: