Monday 8 March 2010

Leo Leardership Camp 2010 was finally at an end.
muahaha~


i got da kinda homesick when i was in the camp.
I miss my bed,my room,my house and everything in my hse.
XD

Last friday,i attended a malay's marriage.
Lmao..tis is the 1st time.
photos?go to my fb n check it out`


then saturday n sunday..Leo camp.
^^
the weather.the toilet.the room(classroom).the everything.
Were suck!totally suck!
the 1st day,i went to chee hui hse to bath.
right after the bath,i got in a performance.
And i was sweaty..AGAIN!!
gosh`
it was like a sauna .
><"

i was thinkin not to attend the camp.
Because my parents were goin to sg.
and they asked me not to go the camp.
but i noe,if i tell her,she will go mad~
so i decided to attend the camp,lastly!



aikz..never mind.
i enjoy myself also larh.
^^


i will upload the vid of the drama,that i performed as a WITCH sooner o later.
so,just wait for it ^^





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment