Thursday 4 March 2010

Strange N Unusual

LOL.
walaooo a.
the only i can say is [Walaooo A].

wednesday,ttn at ms.lee.
then,yesterday was wednesday lorh,of coz we all going to ttn lar.
then,the MS.LEE horrr..
dunno wad happen lea,may b her eyes Q(*#&#..
No larr,just kiddin ..okay?
=)
she said im the tallest in the ttn class.
=.=||


i dunno whether i got perasann anot lea..
she was findin the tallest girl in the ttn class`
n that time she was lookin at me,but she called "Waii Nie".
thn i pura-pura turned to look back lorh.
when i turned my head Back,everybody were lookin at me pulakk.
My Godd..they must be laughin at me!
BcoZ im not the tallest A!!
im taller than chee hui n carol,though``




After ttn,as i waitin for my parents to come.
A boy,one of the students in the class lar..
he asked me a very weird question.
Hey,u don rmb me ahh?
then i said "huh?!"*i dun even noe who is he.
nehh,tat day ur mum ask me whether me f5 ahh?
don rmb??


my godd..of coz i was curious and i tried to get the answer larh~
cehhh,he got the wrong person ..=.=
Lmao~






Walao aaa..
is truly strange n unusual lorh.
okay larh,hav to sleep early.
tmr nid to go JAGOH,for the drama' rehearsal.
Drama for the LEO CAMP.
heee..^^
btw,im da witch in the drama...
hee.hee.hee.hee.
haa.haa.haa.haa

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment