Monday 2 May 2011

-homesick kills-


Hello people.


After the holidays,i come back to singapore again.
argh..I miss my niece and nephew.
And sadly,i dint take photo with them,should take a photo of me & all of 'em.
haizzzz :(



And yeah,i cut my hair.
Still cant get used to it..the fringe is too short :D
But some says..look like never cut.
Waste money sial.LMAO


Jack,sheng yao and i were standing all the way from segamat to singapore!
Crazy right?and all like sardin..very very pek.
We got the seat and sit down when the train reached JB Sentral.
muahaha.


i captured down the "nice view" but in my phone..
AND
Dunno why cant connect to wi-fi...so,no photo to show :(

-
I miss my home so badly.
And my friendss also :)
Aiks.






HOMESICK KILLS!!!














Blogged,
Weinnie_in Spore.


No comments:

Post a Comment