Monday 9 May 2011

WALAO WEY!


Eventually,the thing that i dont want it to happen,Happened.
This photo is in the newspaper today.
Aww My GODD!
RIGHT?!


Tonight,im alone.
My lunch and my dinner are SAME.SAMA.
It's Bread+Nutella.
Fat sei ngo ><"



Yesterday,i went orchard to meet up with syahidah.
LOL..the fucking stupid girl that doing survey said that i dont like like asian.
Then said i kinda look like indonesian.
faaaaking funny & stupid.
Indonesia is ASIA also loooo~ -.-"
And faak u stupid ass hole......i told u im malaysian yet u wanna say so :\



It was sunday,i hang out the whole day.
I went orchard,somerset and also city hall.
And i only bring $12 with me.
LMAO..
All the things i buy..is paid by NETS.
So nice..i dont even need to bring cash :)


-
I miss my 宅女's life.
Everyday stay at home..stay in the room..ONLINE from morning until night.
Then the next day..the same.
And if free,then go out yamcha / hang out with friends.
Sometimes can go outstation.
Dont have to worry about the homework lar....money larr....etc etc.
So nice kan?!
I really really miss it :)
Babe come back to me...come back~~~~
LMAO





Randomly Blogged by,
Weinnie





No comments:

Post a Comment