Saturday 14 May 2011

A NEW START!

Not many people know that im studying in Singapore now.
And yeahh..people love to ask " How are you?"
yeah..i love to ask this question too <3


I have been here,in singapore for few weeks.
People here don't really know me..i mean not that well if compare with my old friends.
Im older than most of 'em because they graduate their secondary school in 4yrs time and We,Malaysian take 5 yrs to do so.
So,im 1 yr older than most of 'em,yeah~


Although i dont really like the life style here,but it's a new start in my life :P
   thinking to go back next week,because i really got a long time dint hang out with my sisters in segamat.
Miss 'em so muchhie




Gonna prepare and going out to have dinner with my brothers.
yoohoo :)
Last time when i was in spore with sisters,i said i ♥ to take MRT,bus...etc.
Now,i wanna 收回 what i said that time.
I wish i can have a car here..driving to school instead of taking train.
heeee xD
*WISH COMES TRUE!!!!
-fingercrossed-






Loves,
Weinnie

1 comment: