Monday 24 January 2011

BranD NEW!

My Dental Cast :) before wearin braces.
Sorry if this picture looks scary.
lmao~


I started to wear braces since 27/4/2007.
2007,i was only a form2 girl :D
and now..im a SPM LEAVER~


Let's see my teeth without the braces~~~
after so many yearsss...DengDeng!!!


Yes,i know i looked so DUMB~
lmao.
It's weird 1st take out the braces.
Like...very smoothh and then ....aiyah,only one word to describe that_WEIRD!



And many of 'em like to ask..ehh,how much ahh,wear this thingy?!
Normally i will say..hmm,RM4000 to RM 5000 ++.
But after the calculation.
ermm..it's RM 10010 :D
wuuuhuuu~~


Yet im not satisfied with my teeth.
It's yellowish.uhh,i wanna do teeth whitening but the dentist said,only can do that after 18 yrs old.
Hmm..im just 17 ^^
Well,i will do anything to make my teeth white AGAIN~



Congrazzz..Weinnie.
Haha,my eldest brother even buy me a Winnie The Pooh as a present for this.
Hohoho..if you're laughin..dont laugh.
Because i got a dream..a hope!
i wanna have 100 Winnie The Pooh bearsss in my room.
lalala~~
Stupid & childish hor?wateva..it's me!not you!
lol



2011..2011..20意义.
So,i decided to do something different,something special in my life!
Take out my braces is one of 'em.
and there are manyak manyak lagiii :P


CNY is approaching,everybody!!
Get ready to wear a Fire Red cloth and Get a big ANGPAO!!
穿新衣,戴新帽..家家户户真热闹~
hahaha..everything's new.But too bad,im still using an old phone!
Somebody told me that new iphone is coming out..so,be patient,weinnie <3
And i want an ipad also!
But if you do read newspaper or magazinesss..it seems like the new ipad is coming out,too :S
Hoiyoooo.................
nak tunggu sampai bila jekkk :X



Anyway,izzit too fast to say 新年快乐,恭喜发财?!
I Love Chinese New Year!!
Angpao.Eat.Play and then Angpao.Eat & Play again :D
I cant wait!!!



Happy CNY,people!

No comments:

Post a Comment