Thursday 13 January 2011

Justin Bieber_Muah Babyyy Ohh



JB_Justin Bieber <3
Ohh man..i've 2 news to tell.
actually it's 3 news.(wtf)
uhh,1st He's coming to Malaysia,i cant imagine i put my hands up while he's singing :D
His concert is on April 21st.
p/s: this is a good news :)
  

-
2.My New Family Memberssss
Yepp..new family members.
My niece and nephew :D i cant wait!!!
This is a good news too ~




3.I cant go to Bieber's Concert.
Obviously ,this is a bad news.
SOB!!!!
My lovely mommy & daddy dont let me go.
ermm..because my new family memberssss are coming on April too.
And as their 姑姑 (aunt) i have to be with them.
You know?Must give up my JB.
*sob!!



Justin Bieber wey..
i wanna see whether there will be somebody who throw something to him while he's singing.
Just kidding..i Love him,okie?
and yes,i wish im the one who throw something to him..i will throw a bouquet roses to him.
LMFAO


Arghhh.........why?
Justin Bieber,Why?! 
Why do you wanna come on April?!
Why not May,June,July,August,Sept or Nov or maybe Dec?!
WHY?!!!
there are 12 months in a year lea..why choose APRIL?!
DIU!
(excuse me,that "DIU" is not for JB.It's for the person who in charge of choosing the date)
Ask me 1st mah..baka!



But there's still a hope for me.
Concert also,but not Justin Bieber!
It's Janet Jackson!!!!heeee :D
She's coming to Singapore on Feb.
i wish i could go..because im a fan of her brother's.
MICHAEL JACKSON!
MJ & his sister look alike and they talk alike.
Check it out on JANETJACKSON.COM
She reminds me of MJ.
Btw,except the songs that she sings with her brother..
i have never listen to any songs of her.
lolx.
Yet,i wanna go to her concert!!!
who wanna bring me there?!
*fingers crossed.




xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment