Saturday 1 January 2011

Welcome,2011!!!!

Gonna Miss 2010.
it's a extremely special year to me.
really!

2010 isnt prefect but it does has prefect moments!!!
活在当下最幸福.
i never waste even 1 min in my life,thats why i love to stay up at night.
because sleeping is a waste of time.LOL
*i simply say one.
i love to sleep xD


LOL
i make a wish list for myself.
im going to fulfill my dreamsssss.
ermm..my family know what they are.
Im not going to tell unless i succeed :)
i will try my best..yeepie~~
S.U.M.O



Im going to be a good girl..
a very very good one.
But i know......im already a good one.
I want to be a better person.




I love my family.
I love my life.
I love my everything.
I love my friends.


PEACE NO WAR!!!!!!!

2011!!!!
I wish everybody a very happy,prosperous,wealthy and healthy year :)
2011 ROCKS!!

chaos 2010.muacks.
Happy New Year!


much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment