Wednesday 29 December 2010

28th DEC 2010

staying in KL now.
I went pavilion and KLCC yesterday.
ermm..
there's an event organized by POH KONG.
MISS POH KONG,beauty contest :)
i guess.


-

 i shopped alot..lol
although im a 宅女 but i love to shoppppppp xD
kinda shopaholic..u know?
and when my brother and his wife were buying..
my niece and i went yamcha.
LOL,like she's my best friend.
cute?


-
i dont drink coffee..
i will pening kepala and then feel like to vomit after drinkin that.
I used to drink once.yeah,just once.

yeah my niece said she wants sandwich.
so,i bring her to DOME.
will people think that she's my daughter?lol
some say we look alike.
okay..whateva~~
I want to shop again..
im so bored staying at home.
KL wey..so many malls so many shoppin centre..
even a 宅女 cant help :D


AGAIN..2011 is coming!!
gonna change myself to a better person.
btw,im already a good one.
ss



much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment