Thursday 16 December 2010

Malacca

Just back from Malacca.
hee:)
i thought i was going to stay there for a night,because my dad thought the dentist is gonna take out my braces after wearing it for almost 4 yrs.
><"

Anyways,
Dad ,Mom & I had had our dinner in a Portugal bistro @Jonker Street.
heee :)

十一哥.

okie,fine..i have to say that this is my 1st time to go this restaurant.
I seldom go jonker street although i always go Malacca.I mean at least 1 time a month.lol

deng deng!!
tasty black pepper crabs

muahaha..i just remember to take photo when the crabs is served.
so,i only take one photo of 'em.
btw,the foods there are quite tasty..feel free to try it.

After our dinner,i went to the shop next to 十一哥.lol
An OngLai's cookies shop xP
i mean pineapple cookies.
haha,the billboard outside the shop is so darn Cute :)


lol.Cute tak?!


I bought 3 different WangLi Bing.
hmm...same as the billboard^^
mmm..tasty!delicious :)
my brother used to buy them for me,btw.
i love cookies,no matter what type of it.
yummm...that's why im so so so FAT!BUI!
bahaha..

when my SPM's gonna end?i cant wait anymore.
im getting lazy and relax already lea..help me!!!
shit SPM..why not just finish in 1 week?
yoooo~~

-


Got to sleep,Good Night


2 comments: