Wednesday 22 December 2010

Holidayssss....wooohooo

Finally,SPM comes to an end.
Im now so free and so relax.
I do what i can,i do my best anyhow God will do the rest.
Amitabha.
So,after SPM..what can i do?
lalala...all i can do is enjoy my holidays.
However,i would need to clean all the books or maybe reference books.
yooo...si beh manyak loh.
LOL



went KL just now.
ermm..bought something of course.
But,i bring back a new member,a new member in my room.lol
deng deng~~
pink bunny :)
p/s: ignore my stupid face.



ermm...my mom grabbed one,too.
i mean she bought one,too.Orange colour one.
heee :)



-
I am not a shopaholic,am i?!!
but yes,i like to shop..like i was born to shop.
LOL,some people..hmmm,some blogger tell how much they spent.
HOHOHO..if not mistaken, i used to do that.
But im not gonna do that anymore.
It wasn't show off,i know that.But it's better to keep it as a secret and not to tell anyone.
And i used to read a post in someone's blog..she tells how much she spent and all that.
i was like..chehhhh~~~
so guys,dont tell!!dont tell how much u spent.

My bro once said,tellin people how much u spent doesn't show how rich you are.But telling people how much you earn DOES!

muahaha..he told me this when i was still in primary school,i think.

-




Tomorrow is DONG ZHI*冬至 a.k.a winter solstice.
yeah..i love TangYuan so much..especially i make it by my own.
and tomorrow im gonna jog with Ivy.
fuuyooo..can't imagine nea..
She called me aunty just because i already graduate frm school.
Weii..amoi,u baru muda 1 thn drpd saye lea~
hahaha...this is wad people call 五十步笑百步.




it's 2.50.@@
GTG..zzzzz

Good Night and Happy DONGZHI.
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment