Monday 13 December 2010

11.12 -12.12

Went to jb for the annual gathering with all my cousins.
heee..it's always so fun.

wootss..the cake :)


hmm..it's so good to meet with cousins..
cousinsss,see ya all in CNY.


btw,there's a education fair in jb *persada johor.
so,i asked my parents to bring me there..
haha,i went there..there's all overseas U or institute.
and almost 90% are Australia's.
ermmm...i found a course which i think it's suitable for me in 2011.
because i feel like wanna have a break after studying for 11 yrs.
and this course is not a course.lol
it's like a tuition class.
yeahhh...tuition :D
tuition fee is aus 290 per week.
@@

-
I met up with KuanHua in JB,again.
haha :)
but so paiseh ,cant talk with him for a long time.
bcoz i have to go for karaoke with my cousins.
it's good to see him,btw^^



okie,lets talk about the paper tomorrow.
BAHASA CINA.
i never touch a book these days.
i feel berry berry nervous.
im almost qixin..how?
omg omg omg~~~


GOD,SAVE ME!
thanks.



xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment