Wednesday 15 December 2010

O.M.G


ermm..
im going to fail my BAHASA CINA.
shit!!!!


I never know my chinese can be that bad.
essay hor,i can only write 1 page + a half.
and i saw in a forum..
almost everyone can write for 3 or 4 pages leaaa~~~
wa..siao liao..siao liao...
how?how?how?!!!!!!!






argh!argh!argh!
now the only hope is that i can pass it!
just Pass it ,then okie.
but i really scared that i may be fail.
T.T


aiks..
i dunno what to do.
now,all i want is HOLIDAYS.
i dont want to think anymore.
i already can predict my result..
@@
let it be.
It wont change my life mah,will it?!
suan niao suan niao..
 I got no hope on it.


dear GOD,SAVE ME SAVE ME!
i love you.




blogged,


2 comments:

  1. Dun worry much, quality does not depend on quantity. Just pray hard, things will work out fine.




    Join Exabytes Angel Program now and get RM50 bonus upon sign up.
    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..hopefully :) anyway,thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete