Thursday 23 December 2010

We dont remember the days,we remember the moments

TIME FLIESS.....
i dont remember how many times i said this.=.=


2010 is gonna end.
when it comes to the end of the year,my mom will ask me to think back,to recall what i have done in this year.

Year 2010,is kinda special year for me.
I graduate from my secondary school.Cant imagine,right?Frankly,i used to think to transfer to SEGHWA,because i thought i dont like this school since form 1.But i was wrong!I love my school,SMK CANOSSIAN CONVENT.
ermm..about transfer to SH,i failed because their principal dont want me to do so.He said the school's complicated and the discipline blablabla then asked my dad never transfer me to their school.lol.
But,LUCKILY i failed to do so.Or i will never have chance to cry badly and laugh out loud with all my classmates.We have been same class for 5 years.

5 years lea,anything can happen.Of course we used to gaduh but not for a long time,if im not mistaken.But yeahh,we've been good enough in this year.I really appreciate that.The laughter ,the tears and gossipss...all the things that we had been through,i keep them all in my heart,my memories.
I know that's impossible to do the same thing that we used to do together.Can we study in the same class again?Can we ponteng class and hide in another class?
NO! i already know the answer.
I dunno whether you guys have the same feeling as me.But I really really 舍不得.
We're going into the different path,different way.Just like the poem in form 4.Okay,u can forget the poem but u cant forget the common memories that we had.


Time flies and then people change.
I myself dunno who i will be in the future,but no matter how i change..my memories wont change.I hope all of you are the same.




Friends,thank you so much.
Thank you for the memories,Thank you for the laughter,Thank you for the tears,Thank you for all the hugs and kisses.THANK YOU!

since primary school till now,it has been 11 years of studies.
But this year,2010 is the year that i cried the most.We cried in LEO FORUM.We cried in school.We cried in Tuition Centre.We cried in JingRu's hse.
And we laughed,of course.



-
I have a wonderful and incredible birthday this year.The 17th birthday.
A video as a present.A very very nice video.Thank you for that.It's so super duper special.And of course not only the video.


by the way,I think i write the longest post ever,in this special 2010.
hahaha xD
Still got manyak lagi lorh...



hmmm....
Not only for friends.
I Love my FAMILY too.
I love them more than anything.
muacks.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Ring out the old,ring in the new.
HENG ahh!!! HUAT ahh!!!





Hey 2011,welcome!


with loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment