Friday 10 December 2010

91210

hmmmm...had account papers today.
And i think i will fail my exam.
Seriously,im not joking.
From the 1st question till the end..i dunno what am doing.
i finished my paper 2 in only 1 hr sumthg.
I looked around and everybody is busyyyy writing and counting.



What can i do?
well,if the questions change to Belanjawan Tunai,Persamaan,Penyata Kos Pengeluaran,etc.
I think i can get an A.
IF niania..aiks.


So long time never touch my laptop and online.
I opened my facebook and i saw somebody's profile is different.
then,i tangan gatal,手痒,手多多...
clicked "UPGRADE".
Okay,once the button is pressed,everything in my profile changes.
Ohhh..i should bersyukur already,at least my name and details is all the same.
the "NEW" profile is seriously UGLY & WEIRD.
everything in my profile become so weird,maybe i still cant get use or what but i really want to change it back.
I want my OLD profile back.
Warning:
Kindly scratch ur hands or fingers when it's itchy and feel like wanna upgrade your profile because it's unreturnable.You cant undo it or switch it back.
Or if you really wanna change,tell me....
weeee.......exchange :)
lol




ohh yeah..next tuesday i'll have Chinese Papers.
ermm..although my english is so darn poor,my chinese is not so good,too.
So,神吖..赐给我神奇的力量~~~~
muahaha..they said must have dictation 1st,like primary school.
maybe it helps,who knows?!


Anyway,Wish me luck.
okay?thank Q.




Blogged,

1 comment:

  1. yeah i dun like the new profile either. so weird.. lucky i resist from clicking

    ReplyDelete