Wednesday 5 January 2011

It's Her 18th Birthday!!!


My Dear Cheehui & I

Eppy B'day to eu.Eppy B'day to eu.Eppy B'day to CheeHui.Eppy B'day to eu.
it's her 18th birthday.
People say 女大十八变..yeah~
congratulations,my dear.


Do you still remember how we know each other?
yea..we studied in the same class when form1..it was 5 yrs ago.
Although we used to "not-so-friend"..but you're now my dear,my sister :)
Jet'aime.



I know we're going to different pathway in the future.
But i know,this friendship will never end.It's so special and i really appreciate.
*thanks god~

It's your birthday,too bad..we cant celebrate together.
but no worries,we gonna celebrate after that.
please wait..because u 2 left me here,alone.
i wait for u guys.I want we're together.


Make a wish on ur birthday..or maybe u want many many wishes.lol.
I hope all ur dreams come true and happy forever.
You know what,i've got no money.
I cant buy u a Chanel or LV or Gucci and even a Coach.
But i know you won't mind.Of course you wont..you got alot of them.
LOL



Last but not least,
Happy Birthday.生日快乐.Selamat Hari Jadi.Porerenna-Vertikel.
I love you.我爱你.Aku Cinta Padamu.Ainnan-u-nei-kadelikilin.
Jet'aime.♥


Have a BLAST!!!
muacks




much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment