Tuesday 22 February 2011

Cousin's Wedding.


Well..this photo is kinda blur.
Havent get the photos from my cousin.
And,yesss...why this photo is so blur.
Because the camera i brought there,run out of battery.
sad case


p/s:edited
IM SO UGLY......aiks.

Peace :P


After that wedding dinner.
Went to cinema.
this time..i choose SANCTUM!

I can hardly breathe,i dunno why.
When watching Judes running out of oxygen..
& everytime they dive.


Cried when Joshua's Dad..Frank is dying.
T.T


After this movie,my dad told me something.
He said,no more diving next time.
And i was like.....Why why why?!Diving is so amazing.
argh..i wanna Dive.I Diving.


-
-

I watched Mr & Mrs Incredible with my parents again.
Although i watched with my friends last time.
This movie's kinda boring & lame..actually.
I almost fall asleep..maybe because i dint buy popcorn this time.
For me,i wont eat popcorn except when im watching movie.
Without popcorn,i dunno what my hands and mouth can do in theatre.
LMFAO~



I wanna watch Drive Angry,127 hours,Number 4,Burlesque...etc etc
A movie day is a popcorn day.
Teehee :B



Loves,



No comments:

Post a Comment