Saturday 26 February 2011

Drive Angry!


Drive Angry!
Quite Nice.
Beh Pai :)


When the man's making love with a gal,he's shooting bad guys..I think just because of this scene..this movie IS

LMFAO.



Im gonna listen to car's theory tomorrow.
I wish i can get my license faster..I wanna drive like Piper in Drive Angry.
LOL..she's so cool.



Today my dad told me that the new ipad is coming out next month.
well,i hope he can buy me one!
I am so easy to satisfied one...if i can get an ipad then others thing we can talk later.
HAHA~
*finger crossed.
What i want for now is only a new phone and maybe a new laptop.
that's it.
teehee :B



-
 i went KL yesterday.
And there're people who thought that i came from overseas.
I said im Malaysian yet they asked me whether i studied in overseas.
FUNNY lorh,dudes.
Im a pure MALAYSIAN.I STUDY in M'SIA.
Dunno why they asked so.
My face is so M'sia leaaaa~~~And so Asiannn~~~
><"

-
Alright!
It's 1am now.
I need to wake up at 7 tomorrow.
It's killing me..i need to sleep till 9 or 10 normally.
heee xD
So,got to go.
Tata.




-
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment