Sunday 20 February 2011

Wedding Buffet

Just back from my cousin's wedding buffet.
LOL..i got stomachache now.
Over-laughing..笑到肚子痛.


My cousin stay right beside my old house..the house i lived before i moved here.
I miss all the neighboursss there.
We chiiit chatttt-ed till 12 o'clock.


Muahaha xD



I moved to my new house in 2006.
That time Segamat has gt a terrible flood ever.
They said because they 舍不得 me and they all keep crying..till the segamat's flooded!
All the Auntiee & Unclee are so funny.
Will keep laughing when talk to them.





Non-stop laughing.
hahaha.they're too funny :D
i cant help!




Hmmm.....i miss them.
People call that street "Yayasan's Orchard Rd".
Because it's........
Tooo lively.
Tooo much of fun.








Will upload some photos tomorrow.
Gonna sleep early and go my cousin's wedding tomorrow morning.


Good Nitez,people.



blogged,

1 comment: