Wednesday 9 February 2011

TITLE?mmmm......

i ♥ NY.

I really really like Chinese New Year.I love it the most.
Can get angpaoo..playy...and eat!!
well,you guys may say im fat now.
I wont fight back,i swear~
haha.
eat alot and weight gained.
not even dare to measure.
Yess Yess..我要过一个大肥年~大肥年~~~~
LOL.



CNY mah..sure will gather with my cousins and friends.
I did go to bainian with friends..super fun :)
and had a date with my classmatess..we promised to gather in chu3 every year.^^
And of course i gt many many angpaooosss.
Anyway..i lose all of 'em.
Not all,actually :P
But here i have to say :
GAMBLING IS NOT GOOD!SAY NO TO GAMBLING!
*cny is an exception.



I feel pity to students because they need to study after enjoying CNY for not more than 1 week.
Fuuyohh..for me,i wont go to school even it's reopened.And i will get myself an extra holidays for 1 week.FOR SURE!
nehnehneh pupupu :P
It's like jetlag,you know.
i sleep at 6 or 7 a.m everyday.
All terbalik.
People sleeping,im awake.
People awake,im sleeping.

it lasts till now.
still cant get used.
><"







-
My friends and I are going to KL tomorrow.
BY TRAIN!!!
wow........!!!
Im kinda like train,i only tried to go SG by train for 1 or 2 times.
hee :)
then only i know,train dont have "puuuu puuuu jinggg gongg jingg gonng" punye.
we are going to have tour in collegesss.




I hope it is fun!



Once again,Happy Chinese New Year.
although i know many students go back to school and many people started to work.



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment