Wednesday 16 March 2011

-emo-

Hmm...the dog i mentioned in the last post is dead.
GOD BLESS!
Found it at the roadside and i think it's sick..or something.but not hit by a car.
hmmm...sad ><"




Yes.
I cried yesterday.
I never know im so weak..!
Maybe it has been a long time dint scolded by anyone.lol..im serious.
My eldest brother scolded me last night.
well,after crying...i feel so much better.
Why?why scold me?


It's quite stupid actually.
because i told my brother i wont simply spend money anymore...im MATURE now.
And i said i want to find a job,maybe a part time job before im going to college.
Then,dad told him i wanna buy a new phone.
Then.......yeah,that's it!



Well,im not going to buy a new phone.
because the shopaholic is dead.
hmm,im changing..cant anyone see that?!
Im trying hard....!
Wanna make a different!
I DO!








So,just give me some time.
Everything will be okay.
Yes,scold me..bit me..or maybe you wanna bite me..wadeva.
Remind me that i need to change!
Alright?!
You will be appreciated!

p/s:IM CHANGING!Really!!



Love,





1 comment: