Monday 21 March 2011

EMPTY

I have totally NO IDEA about what happened to me.Im feel so blank,so empty.
I cant see my future,so far.But im pretty sure i will find the pathway that just made for me,sooner or later.
23rd is a bigbig day.Yayy..it's coming.*i have been waiting for this day so long time already.
It's the date that SPM result release!yeahhooo...
I dunno why im so happy,although i know my result MUST be very bad.
Yayy..im crazy :S


Im wondering which college to go..What subject to choose.
I cant find the subject that i really want in M'sia.almost every university offer the same subjects.
But too bad,im gonna study in msia.So yea.......empty in head.
I think i will choose business because i cant find something else that i really interested in.


-
i thought the doomsday is coming..I thought it's on 19th march.Well,today is already 20th.We should appreciate this.
I have so many things that i never do in my life before.*too much of thingyyy.
example..i never try a tattoo as i always wanted to get one.
btw,im not a bad girl.And who says a girl with a tattoo is a bad one?!
Screw the person who say so..Update lar,if you think so :)
Teeheee xB


p/s:I changed my blog's skin.



blogged,
Weinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment