Monday 28 March 2011


My niece ♥
She loves to wear it,the mask.
Well,then her mommy...my sist in law asked her,
"Hey,You like to wear it huh?"
YAYA.
"Then wanna be a doctor in the future lo?"
Nonono..I wanna be a 大野狼,wild wolf.
*too much of story books.
-
Then all of us...ROFL.
lmao.

Actually..this kinda question happened in my life also.
I like to talk..and tell story or anything.Then one day,my uncle asked me.
"Hey,next time be a lawyer lar..ok?"
HUH?NO..i wanna be a housewife like mommy la xD
 *too young to answer this kinda question.lol

OKAY..i dunno why i said so.But yeah..im now quite interested in LAW.
Thinking to choose LAW when i go college.
well,my mommy dont let me choose LAW,she said my english's too bad..too poor.I cant handle it.><"
Then..yeah,i guess im going to study what she want me to study!





1 comment:

  1. cute baby :D hope u can choose something right for your college life ..

    ReplyDelete