Friday 4 March 2011

Trip to Singapore with friends.

Hmm..it should be a 3 days 2 nights trip.
But because some of the problem,we changed it to 2 days 1 night.
Well,this trip was so fun.
teehee xD


Went there by train.
hmm..i have to say that IM IN LOVE WITH TRAIN.
you must be saying that im crazy right?
i gotta say: Yesss..I AM!
Hoho~


Dint take many photos because i dont even bring my camera there.
Because i never thought that this trip can be so fun!
Im leaving you,malaysia :D


We went to Kaplen & Raffles at the 1st day.
Our purpose to go Singapore is to visit colleges.
well,We still shopped alot & had fun.
Kaplen's gave us a cool reception.so "lan c".
walao wey...arrogant 到死!
"pei sii nei!"

My brothers & his friends bring us to eat,play and sing K :)
Gotta say thanks to them.
And I love you,brothers.
My brothers are so sweet..!
teeeheeee :B


And yesss,im in love with bus also.

we decided to stand in the bus after we realize the place we're sitting are priority seat.
Reserved for ah pek,ah mah,OKU,pregnant ....blablabla :)
We're none of them!



When a shopaholic goes into a shopping......the pocket started to bleed.
Just a 2 days 1 night trip.
I spent RM 600 in 1 and a half day.
So clever :)

the money i spent,is all about buying things.
Cause the food & taxi is all on my brother and his friends.



-
My brother's friend tried to bring us to a place.
A cafe on 70th floor.
Celaka..there has entry age limit!
And i almost cry out when my friends told me they wanna go themselves.
They're leaving me alone!
because we cant go in there :(




I got no comment with it.


-
NOW,HOME SWEET HOME.
it's good to be at home.

Show you guys the place we stayed.
Lockers in the room.
the double decker.

got 3 double decker beds inside a room :P

People say,凡事都有第一次.
This is my very 1st time to sleep in a room like this..a hostel like this.
xD
Quite fun.


-

Wish can have fun like this with my sistazzz again!


Blogged,
Golden Blue Girl a.k.a WEINNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment