Monday 10 August 2009

-

tdy,many of my gang doesnt go to sch..
thy r sick..after goin the Muar Installation..
wat a pity girl..thy are!

and since thy din go to sch..the whole day was suckz``
so bored ....@@
i miss them..thy r oways be luv~=)

tdy i gt the mooncake frm carol,yen ping and me myself..
haha,i bought it for myself..
tiz mooncake sendin activity was held by Chinese Club.
hehe....the mooncakes r in Hello Kitty shape.lolz
and i ate 1 of tiz durin the recess time..

in sch,Carol told me tat she knew the BIG SHOCK secret.
Omg..i believe her.bcoz as i noe,the secret is only me and the 'somebody' noe!
i shocked whn i heard she said she noe it..@@
and after i ask the 'somebody'..haha,carol lied me~


i gt a news..tat segamat gt 1 malay studnt died bcoz H1N1.
in Segamat lea..it is reali scaryyyyyyyyyyy lorr~
every1 here,take k of urself ..
and rmb wat i said: 1 day 1 mask..
=)

my mum is keep callin me..and ask me to sleep~
i got to sleep alr..haha^^
c u tmr,my blog..gud nitez

5 comments:

  1. really got this things happen?
    take care of yourself ya~always wear mask ya~shh...only girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..u reali did!so if u tell u u'r not..thn juz tell me wat u noe about the BIG SHOCK?!

    haha

    ReplyDelete