Sunday 9 August 2009

Damn Funny


went to temple and worship.
and the nun stamped the 'logo'..logo?hmm..i dunno~
she stamped it on my forehead..
damn funny^^
lol
every1 tot tat im a weirdo.
haha,hv a 'logo' on forehead and wore mask.
and thr is a auntie whn i bought ..soya milk~
she tot i kena h1n1,she told the soya uncle tat`
those who kena h1n1,should wat should wat and she talked in hokien!!
somemOre,i ask the uncle whther gt cup onot..
and the ans is NO!thn the auntie so kepo lar``
she ask me to use the 'dou hu hua' 's plastic bowl ..
and i....*speechless=.=
may b i will change my hp num..
frens,if u doesnt receive my msg tis few days or weeks..
juz find me and take wif me..
dOn find me in friendster..i stop ply tat ~
bt i juz din delete the acc..and im nt upload anything thr!
goin to sleep..nitez




1 comment: